OnTheDay.net is a web application for real-time on-line publication of start lists and results at bicycle races.
For everyone (spectators, racers, officials):
Use your smart phone, iPad, netbook (or anything that can connect to the Internet) over 3G or Wi-Fi:
- See the start list build as riders report to registration.
- Who is that rider off the front? Find out from the on-line start list!
- See results as soon as they are available.
OnTheDay.net is written by a long-time race registration director for race registration directors.
Key feature: Multiple race personnel enter data simultaneously
- All you need are several smart phones or other 3G Internet devices.
- You are no longer restricted to a single computer for data entry.
- The data entry bottleneck is eased – data entry workload can be shared.
- The killer device for this purpose might well be the 3G iPad!
Try before you buy! We offer prospective promoters a demonstration login as promoter of a fictional race to try out our site.
See our promoters information page if you want to use OnTheDay.net for your race.
OnTheDay.net web-app manages all aspects of running race registration.
Features – Before the day:
- Definition of your events.
- Uploading of official rider databases for your event.
- Uploading of pre-entries from any on-line pre-registration service – cross-referenced to your rider database for data accuracy.
- Printer friendly PDF pre-registered riders and available entries lists for use at registration.
Features – On the day:
- Multiple race personnel can update data simultaneously.
- Easy rider reporting for number pick-up.
- Query rider database to add day entry.
- Easy unlisted rider addition.
- Day entries merge seamlessly with pre-registrations.
- Start list is already visible by the officials!
- Printer friendly PDF generated for hardcopy output.
- Race results can be entered directly by the officials.
- Race results can be made available on-line immediately after data entry.
- Printer friendly PDF results for posting.
- Netbook & printer enables posting of results.
- Built-in error checking – duplicate race numbers and results cannot be assigned in the database.
Features – End of the day:
- Full results PDF file for posting results on your own website.
- Full rider count breakdown, including count of unique riders for Chief Referee’s report to USAC.
- Simple download of results in correct format for USAC results submission.